Manager - Business Development - EduTech (4-8 yrs)
A leading Edtech startup to hire Business Development Managers in Bangalore.
- Are you passionate about transforming education in India? Would you like to join a leading Edtech company that is slated for high growth and will offer you a fantastic opportunity to grow. Its an edtech with a strong view to transform education system in India.
- Please note this role needs someone with impeccable communication and has hands-on experience in school sales. Both of these are non negotiable so please do not apply for this unless you fit this criteria.
- The Business Development Manager would be responsible for delivering sales number along with developing and mentoring sales team. The role will be team management along with managing individual numbers.
The role will include:
1. Mapping and doing consultative sales to schools.
2. Able to connect with Chairmans/Principals of schools and convince them on a new product
3. Understanding client's needs, existing pain points and provide solutions.
4. Identify distributors and channel partners who can help scale up and do tie ups with them.
To fit the bill:
1. Must have 4+ years of relevant experience in selling digital solutions to schools
2. Have good connect with Schools
3. A Go Getter person
4. Willing to do multiple meetings in a day
5. High energy and high performer
6. Passionate about education space and capable of doing consultative sales
If this sounds like your dream job then go ahead and get in touch with us. Apart from a crisp and well written CV, we would also like to understand more about your challenging wins, targets you achieved and anything else that makes you a great fit to the role.
- Your location preference and current CTC would help. Please note just shooting CVs won- t help your cause.