Manager - Business Development - Education/IT (1-5 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Job Description :
Role and Responsibilities :
1) Manage client discovery and establish first connect.
2) Physically meet the customer and give them a demo of our product.
3) Close sales deals with the customer.
4) Maintain follow-ups over calls to keep building the sales pipeline.
5) Explain the tech product in detail. If needed, give them a product demo/training.
6) Manage pricing negotiations and maintain healthy relationships with clients.
1) Frequent traveling will be required. Both in-city and out-station depending on the favorable zone.
2) All traveling expenses will be paid by the company at standard industry norms.
1) Very polished and good communication skills. Knowledge of local or Area language will be preferred.
2) Street-smart attitude, highly motivated candidate.
3) Strong ownership attitude. You should be able to take responsibility for the role.
4) Driving should be known and own a vehicle (two-wheeler) will be given preference.
5) College and grades are not selection criteria as long as you are sincere and hungry to learn.
Strong sales skills, Customer Relationship Management, Communication Skills, Traveler, Self Starter / Self Motivated, Negotiation Skills, Ownership And Accountability.