Assistant HR Manager at ZISPL
Views:420 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Business Development - Education (6-15 yrs)
Looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for an eLearning Industry.
- Should have experience of B2B Sales / Institutional Sales ( specifically in eLearning industry)
- Should have understanding of E-learning industry and products.
- Should be able to plan and generate strategies for new business opportunity in E-learning industry (both nationally and internationally)
- Should be able to work with management to develop and implement strategic sales plan.
- Should be responsible for lead generation and business expansion
- Should be able to work independently and must be target oriented
- Should retain and understand scope for additional business from existing accounts
- Should be able to create and present company and product presentations to clients. Therefore, should have excellent English communication skill
- Should be open to travel nationally and internationally, if required.
- Should have understanding of currency conversion ratios.
Experience: 4-5 years (eLearning, HR and Training)
Interested candidates can share CV
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.