HR at Valuepoint Knowledgeworks Pvt Ltd
Views:148 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager Business Development - Education (1-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Generate revenue by building an opportunity pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
- Gain extensive knowledge on our suite of services and solutions.
- Meeting the client decision makers and quickly grasp knowledge on client's business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions for their specific needs.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiation .
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns and objectives. Participates in pricing the solution/service.
- Accurately develop, map, forecast and close business within their vertical/ domain/region: Healthcare/ Technology/ IT / ITES/ e-learning/ BFSI/ Clinical research/ Manufacturing.
- Maintain and nurture new/existing client relationships & work closely with the internal colleagues to meet customer needs and ensure additional business.
- Ensure highest discipline wrt to Reports/Reporting/MIS
Desired Skills & Abilities :
- Strong Sales & Negotiation techniques
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent probing and persuasion skills
- Computer Skills
- Any graduate with minimum 1-2 years of B2B Selling experience
- Strong problem solving and creative skills-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.