Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:12 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Business Development - Education (0-3 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Leadership Role :
Our Client is a physical learning platform dedicated to imparting crucial skills to prepare our kids for future careers. We believe that the world is too big to fit into curriculums and an academic syllabus alone doesn't prepare us for life's challenges.
We focus on honing skills and nurturing talents, creativity, confidence, emotional intelligence, adaptability, and self-expression among kids - through a series of courses, activities, events, and programmes.
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) or Partnerships & Alliances within Internet industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.