Delivery Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1081 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager - Business Development - Diagnostic Machine/Instrument (3-8 yrs)
Position Title/Designation: Business Manager
Reporting to : Sales Director
Educational Qualification : B. Tech/B.Pharm/MBA or relevant Graduation or PG
Age : 25-35 Years
Experience : 3 to 8 yrs. of Experience in sales from similar industries listed below
- People from Roche, J&J, Abbott Diagnostics etc. (selling diagnostic machines/Instruments to labs and hospitals)
- People from LIS / HIS companies such as Shivam, Suvarna, Attune, LiveHealth etc.
- People from CRM / Analytics software companies for healthcare providers
Location of work: Hyderabad /Cochin/Lucknow/Mumbai/Ahmadabad/Indore
Business Context :
Essential Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create business plan for assigned markets basis market analysis & product identification.
- Identify licensing opportunities & partners across region
- Preparing relevant partnering material for tie ups/ business development activities.
- Creating business proposals for the tie ups, licensing deals.
- Negotiating and signing licensing/ business deals.
- Driving cross functional team to achieve business objectives.
- Selling of software and Health CRM products
- Generating leads from various sources and preparing Prospect list for the region
- Visiting prospect locations for product demos and closures.
- Creating Pre-sales document like Proposals, Quotes, Emails etc.
- Business Development
- Need analysis & Product Demonstrations
- Proposal Submission, Negotiation & Closing
- Inside / Outside Sales
- Handling corporate clients.
- Maintaining daily sales reports and other reports for the region.
- Create business plan for assigned markets basis market analysis & product identification
- Forward-planning and strategy
- Administrative and financial skills,
- Product Knowledge
- Strategic Prospecting Skills
- Good Communication
- Active Listening
- Good Time Management
- Demo Skills
- Mature Objection Handling
- Market Analysis.
- Ability to work in cross functional team.
Behavioral Competencies: -
- Knowledge-Customer Orientation, Process Knowledge, IT
- Skills - Detail Oriented. Work under constant deadlines, Interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Trait- Creativity, Strong work ethics, Adaptability
- Attitude-Highly Positive always
- Interest -Eager to face challenges of young dynamic research based customer focused company.