HR at Sums Corp Solutions
Views:195 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Business Development/Delivery Management - IT Staffing & Service Firm (5-12 yrs)
Job Location - Vadodara
Working Days - 5 Days
Working Hours - Night Shift (Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off (6:30 PM - 3:30 AM))
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible to manage Proposal & research team for State, Federal & Canada market
- Regular coordinate with team to research, build pipeline, & assist in preparing proposals
- Responsible for all aspects of proposal development efforts, including monitoring client portal, various notification services, contract onboarding, compliance support & coordinating with operation.
- Responsible for working closely with upper management/marketing team to develop and articulate technical and management solutions for proposals, whitepapers, presentations, and other business materials.
- Update and maintain the internal database of opportunities. Communicate key details to company executives including: historical contract price, competitive landscape, customer points of contact (POCs), and projected Request for Proposal (RFP) release dates.
- Conduct market research, evaluate opportunities and respond to sources sought (RFI) requests.
- Update past performance summaries to highlight contract success stories for future proposals.
- Lead proposal development by managing data calls to corporate teaming partners, outlining proposal schedule, and tracking milestones.
- Assist with designing marketing and branding documents (brochures, flyers, capability statements, web-site enhancements).
- Regularly attend &review customer outreach events (industry days, trade shows, small business conferences, etc.).
- The instincts necessary to provide direction to sometimes inexperienced proposal staff
- Responsible for marketing of company's Service in USA region.
- Accountable to meet Quarterly/ Half Yearly and Yearly Sales Targets.
- To mature leads and create them into identifiable Sales opportunities.
- To coordinate and manage person/ team involved in lead generation and support them in lead qualification process.
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels with high level of motivation and solid business acumen.
Required Skills :
- Should be able to manage a team of Business Development Department
- Should have relevant experience in IT staffing industry
- Should have excellent English communication skill
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives
- Motivation to exceed performance goals
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
Leadership skills :
- Should mentor a team of business development specialist
- Growth mindset-acquire new skills with velocity
- A can-do attitude and a team player
- Have an analytical mindset
- Deliver flawless presentations
- Work with marketing on various outreach initiatives
- Network suavely
- Perform sales administration
- Orchestrate lead generation initiatives with various functions