Principal Consultant at TransitionHRD
Views:35 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Business Development/Client Servicing - Travel Firm (8-12 yrs)
- New Customer Acquisition through relationship building and corporate visits.
- Building a relationship with Corporates to generate business.
- Ensuring group files profitability by overseeing group file operations and guiding the team to do it in an organized way.
- Develops and execute a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Relationship Management & strengthening the business.
- Generation of Corporate & MICE business by identifying potential clients.
- Handle corporate presentations, documents, proposals and meet expectations.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Manage and keep hunting for more whale-sized accounts that is profitable.
- Escalation management.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports of the business activities.
Corporate experience and market relations : Well spoken and smart individual from any industry who are wanting to prove themselves.
Females Candidates Preferred.