Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:661 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Manager - Business Development & Client Relationship - Healthcare (2-4 yrs)
- Opportunity within a leading company in the consumer health industry
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
The Employer :
Our client is an established primary care network. Their services span across the region and it has allowed corporates, insurers and individuals greater access to high quality medical network at a discounted price. They have grown extensively in a short amount of time and are expecting to expand internationally in the next few years.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Managing all official communication channels with clients.
- Maintaining relationships with multiple levels of stakeholders, current as well as new clients
- Managing client escalation as well as commercial and other process related requirements.
- Implementing volume and growth strategy for clients.
- Coordinating with intra-departments in line with business objectives and planning network expansion growth for client
- Facilitating audit, billing and recovery from clients
- Managing contract renewals and compliance related activities.
- Understanding buying behaviour to up sell and cross-sell new services to clients.
- Developing new locations by travelling inter and intra city to attend client meetings and implement business development strategies.
- Achieving Mpower adoption target.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree/Diploma from a top-tier institute and at least 2 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within the Consumer Health industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.