HR at Morpheus Consulting
Views:40 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Business Development - Chemical (4-10 yrs)
A Leading chemical importing and marketing company requires a Sales Manager and the responsibilities include
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Chemical Industry - Mumbai
Ours is a mid-sized chemicals marketing organization The product portfolio comprises of a mixed basket of specialty and commodity chemicals, imported from various countries viz. Germany, Japan, Russia and China
We are looking for - Business Development Manager-, who aspires to take a challenging assignment of independently running and growing the market of various imported specialty chemicals
Job Responsibilities :
- Customer meetings and Relationship Building
- Handle overall activities related to Sales & Marketing of construction chemical division across India.
- Lead Sales & Marketing Team
- Ensure the expansion of market to all regions of India.
- Forecast periodic targets and driving initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrating/presenting products to clients
- Answering queries of clients & offering solution to them
- Introducing new products to existing clients
- New lead generation
- Maintaining / Updating accurate records & preparing visit reports on time
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
Key Skills :
Presentation Skills, Leadership qualities, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Meeting Sales Goals
Experience: 4-6 years of techno-commercial experience in industrial sales
Industry: Chemical Sales (Dry Mix (The market is segmented by Application (Plaster, Render, Tile Adhesive, Grouts, Water Proofing Slurries, Concrete Protection and Renovation, Insulation and Finishing Systems, and Others)
Job Location: Ghatkopar East, Mumbai
Working Days: 6 days
Reporting to: MD
Qualification: B.E. / Dip. in Chemical engineering / B.sc in Chemistry from any reputed institute
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Relocation candidates: No