Manager - Business Development - Business Coaching Firm (5-10 yrs)
Business Development: Manager - Business Coaching
This role requires candidate to reach out to business owners through various groups and associations for lead generation for Business Coaching program.
1. Enrolling clients for Business Coaching program
2. Planning and conducting workshops for business owners across cities
3. Engage and network with entrepreneurs in person and over call
4. Responsible for owning and delivering the revenue targets of this vertical
5. Taking part in events across the city relevant to finding TG
6. Becoming a part of BNI chapter and ensuring consistent lead generation through this group
7. Exploring mediums to engage business owners to build a sustainable pipeline
8. Engaging with MIDAS coaches to understand latest changes in existing clients, which can serve as reference for potential leads
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Having an understanding of how SME's function and what challenges they face in running their establishments. Candidate is required to bridge the gap between these problems and the solutions that Business Coaching program provides.
2. Target oriented
3. Should have excellent communication skills
4. Willing to work in a challenging and dynamic startup environment