HR Recruiter at Graphhene Infotech
Views:21 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development/BPO Sales - Recruitment & Internet Marketing Solutions Provider (7-10 yrs)
Job Profile : Business Development Manager (BPO Sales, Lead Generation)
Job Location : Sector-62, Noida
Job Description :
- We're seeking an enthusiastic Business Development Manager looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for outstanding sales results. This opportunity requires a Manager level leader with progressive, on-the-spot, critical thinking ability; who will apply his/her experience and education in a highly self-directed and fast-paced environment.
- The position is an inside sales position that balances between handling inbound lead inquiries as well as digital outbound prospecting focused on identifying and qualifying business opportunities.
Company Profile :
Graphhene Infotech, part of Graphhene Group, based in Noida, India. We provide innovative Workforce Recruitment & Internet Marketing solutions to empower brands with World-class business solutions. From finding the perfect workforce to establishing a strong digital footing, our services aim to equip brands with advanced resources and thereby enable them to achieve the success they have envisioned for themselves. We help businesses to build their own digital empire by supporting them with our ingenious marketing solutions. Graphhene Infotech is your hassle-free solution to all kinds of business problems.
Key activities/Responsibilities :
- Identify potential leads independently through networking, cold-calling and/or other sources in the assigned territory/geography.
- Creating and closing new business opportunities for the company.
- Work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects.
- Develop relationships with potential clients through presentations, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, and/or other business or social Networking.
- Generate client awareness and preference for the business and its services. May include developing/sending promotional material, authoring articles, presenting in business forums, business associations, etc.
- Identify and close specific sales opportunities within target companies.
- Recommend which opportunities the business should pursue using criteria such as the highest probability of winning, profit potential, etc.
- In-depth sales experience, with industry expertise and proven track record against getting good campaigns & generating revenue.
- Experience in transitioning campaigns on board (Inbound/Outbound) Lead Gen, Survey, and Sales.
- Should have in-depth knowledge in negotiating/Quoting prices of different work models.
-Build, maintain and measure the internet and business development processes
-Maximize sales and profitability to agreed levels of performance
-Analyze current sales data and look for areas to improve
- Train and assist staff in answering internet and phone inquiries from potential customers looking for service availability, price, payment information, etc.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Learn and succeed in technology sales.
- Manages time effectively, meets personal goals and works effectively with other members of the team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced team-selling environment.
- Develop relationships with team members and lead sales teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic.
- Working knowledge and experience in a goal-oriented sales environment.
- 5 Days working. Sat/Sun Fixed off.
- Work from office only.
Education : MBA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
Experience : Must have 7 Years of strong Business Development experience in BPO environment.
Salary: Decent hike on previous salary.
Role - Business Development Manager
Industry Type - IT-Software, Web services
Functional Area - Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type - Full time, Permanent
The Interview mode is face to face interaction only.