Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:455 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:196
Manager - Business Development - BPO (1-30 yrs)
- Join an established BPO company
- Manage and lead a passionate and dedicated team
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is an established business process outsourcing company. They have a dedicated and highly trained team to ensure exceptional customer service while getting the job done. With commitment and transparency, the company has been able to establish long-term partnerships with its clients.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Delivering effective sales skills training to the sales teams.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Establishing strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Supporting the customer service team in resolving escalated issues or complaints.
- Developing plans to improve customer experience and satisfaction along with other internal stakeholders.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and performance managing the customer service team.
- Implementing integrated CRM initiatives to deliver business objectives.
- Creating CRM campaigns that improve onboarding and engagement and reduce churn.
- Ensuring the correctness of customer data and drive any data cleansing activities.
- Continually testing and refining campaigns to gain insight and maximise usage and uptake.
- Acting as the main internal contact person for requests/issues pertaining to CRM.
- Managing a team of 11-50 people.
The Profile :
- You have experience within a Customer Service, B2B sales/account management or CRM/Database Management role, ideally within the Telecommunications industry.
- Experience within Startup Experience, National Sales, Sales Training, Multi-country Sales and Community Management would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems