Manager - Business Development - Bioproduction (8-12 yrs)
New account acquisition specialists and full-time hunters that utilize their sales prowess to expedite closing new business in the area of Bio production/Biopharmaceutical process. They will be responsible for strategic prospecting and driving sales volumes in coordination with the Sales Teams .
1. Should be able to develop and Implement a strategic business plan to achieve sales, revenue, & profit targets in the Bio production segment.
2. Increase the number of customer accounts through sales and marketing initiatives, independently and in partnership with the Marketing team.
3. Act as a base of knowledge to prospects and customers regarding bioMerieux product portfolio to allow activity optimization and sales growth. Have a baseline understanding of relevant products, sales & marketing initiatives and competitive threats to company's Industry business.
4. Maintain awareness of the pricing policy and pricing structures for new & existing product in lines with market conditions and competitor's activities
5. Maintain awareness of market trends, competitor's activities and regulatory changes while monitoring and communicating to management when appropriate
6. Report on a regular basis on data, opportunities, activity, using the company's tools
7. Commercially lead and/or assist in orgainisation's Industry's presence at Tradeshows and Symposiums.
8. Understand market trends, key investment drivers, customer challenges, and customer journey. Identify the key competitors, players, and their supply chains.
1. Good Understanding of Manufacturing Process & Quality Control in Vaccines, ATMP & BioPharmaceuticals (Biologics & BioSimilars)
2. Should have experience to manage Key Accounts & C- Suite
3. Should have Good Presentation, Negotiation & Project Management Skills
4. Proficient in optimum use of Customer Relationship Management & Customer Value Management Tools
5. Should have good Collaboration & Persuasion Skills towards both Internal & External Clients
1. Post Graduate in Microbial Technology OR Biotechnology with understanding of Bio Production Industry & Bio Pharmaceutical Process.
2. Having a minimum of 8 to 10 Years of experience in the Bio Production Quality or Sales or related field.