Founder & Principal professional at Talent Source
Views:10 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - Biomass Base Bio Fuels Segment (5-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel as per the Business
- Prepare a long-term strategic industry growth plan and clearly define the milestones and execute the plan in time bound manner to achieve the milestones
- Conduct detailed market analysis of business opportunities, industry trends and dynamics, market potential, commercial probability, technical feasibility and strategic fit
- Generate and prepare industry segment insight data by closely monitoring the technology developments, customer insights, policy developments on a global domestic level, competitor analysis etc.
- Work closely with the product development team and technology partners to make available product confirming to performance and price.
- Identifying and prioritizing growth initiatives, product development and developing business strategy
- Closely work with different cross-functional teams like product management, product development, supply chain operations, finance, marketing to drive the business development activities.
- Liaison closely with various government non-government organization, who can influence the policy making / modifications to see that the decisions have a positive impact on the industry segment development.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Msc / Mtech, preferably with an MBA
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant job experience in business development domain, preferably in chemical or biochemical sciences and with good knowledge of Biomass based biofuels (2G), renewable energy / fuels.
- Candidates with experience of having worked with industrial enzymes and / or renewable fuel sector will be preferred.
- A proven track record proving strong desire and drive to build new business