Recruiter at Tekpillar
Views:2 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
The Business Development Manager will oversee and assist Advisors in the performance of their job duties such as responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues or complaints.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Have to Sell life insurance through your team
- Train and Motivate Agents and Advisors to Reach Goals
- Develop New Sales Market Strategy
- Set and met sales earnings targets
- Keeping a healthy relationship with the current and new customers
- Set and exceed sales goals
- Maintain healthy relationship with all
- Shapes you to be best-in-class sales professional
- Build long-term relationships with customers
- Increase your earning capability with monthly/quarterly/ yearly incentives
- Enjoy supportive employee policies.
Candidate Requirement :
1. Graduation in Any Stream
2. Mini. 1 to 2 Years in sales and Marketing of Life Insurance
3. Attractive Personality and good communication skills
4. One who ready for challenges
5. Age: 21 to 30 Yrs.
Please send your updated resume
Shraddha - 8488833693