Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:29 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Business Development - BFS (2-5 yrs)
- Our client is a startup in Delhi selling Mutual Funds, SIP, Equities and Investment products
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building strong client relationships by providing customers with ongoing support and regular sharing of best practices, insights, and product knowledge.
- Partnering with the sales team to ensure that new customers are onboarded successfully.
- Identifying opportunities across the customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Ensuring a high level of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support as required.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Business Development
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- Experience covering High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI), Professional Services and Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) is strong plus.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard