Associate Consultant - HCE at TEQNirvana Softech Solutions
Views:77 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Business Development - Aquaculture (4-9 yrs)
- Ability to find new leads, make alliances, prospect for new clients by networking, cold emailing, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Achieving Sales Target
- Able to identify the clients across the country and promote our Aqua Solution.
- Acquiring New Businesses Pan India & SEA Market
- Generate Business opportunities in the target accounts/clients
- Should schedule online demos and carry out the activity of demonstrating the relevant modules to the clients
- Set up Qualification criteria to generate new opportunities
- Prepare Proposals ensuring adherence to company standards
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc
- Work with the marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy and target potential customers and partners.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Any graduate/MBA in business administration, sales
- Proven working experience (4+ Years) as a business development manager.
- Must have good knowledge about the aquaculture industry.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Zoho)
- Proficiency in English.
- Communication and negotiation skills & ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills. A flexible approach towards working patterns including working weekends and evenings as necessary
- Ability to work as part of a team, working towards team goals and establish effective working relationships within a team.
- Enthusiastic and committed with stamina and a positive, self-reliant, proactive, open-minded and can-do attitude.
- Cross cultural sensitivity and experience of working with other cultures.
- Hold a valid passport and be willing and able to undertake overseas travel if required.
Opportunity to work in a high-growth well-funded start up environment