Manager - Business Development & Alliances - Loyalty Marketing & Gifting Solutions (3-8 yrs)
Leading loyalty Mktg & Online Gifting solutions set up Requires Mgr- ( BD & Brand Alliance )-Hauz Khas
One of our client a loyalty Mktg & Gifting solutions set up leader in the instant gifting and redemption domain. It has operations in in Delhi, Bangalore & Mumbai& Chennai. The client has an expertise and capability to develop and manage large scale end to end loyalty solutions. Having started operations almost 4 years back, the organization is one of the leader in Online gift vouchers & cards with a dedicated team of highly skilled professionals who have used this space to deliver unparalleled value by creating and managing loyalty programs for our diverse clients across industries.
- With our great understanding of consumer insights & preferences, we efficiently manage end-to-end loyalty programs for our clients/ partners.
- It helps to reduce the High cost of Delivery, Delays, Loss in transit, and Lack of measurability which is the main stumbling blocks in Micro and Mini gifting space.
- Client's Digital Code Management System (DCMS) is a ZERO error ecosystem that enables instant gifting and redemptions with high ROI.
- We are looking for Manager ( BD & Brand Alliance ) for our client's office in South Delhi
The details are as follows :
Client : Loyalty Mktg & Gifting solutions
Position : Mgr/ Sr Mgr ( BD & Brand Alliance )
Location : Hauz Khas (South Delhi)
Experience : 2- 5 years in corporate sales/ Brand Alliance / Client service/ Business development in service industry
Qualification : Graduate, Management Qualification preferred
The Jd Is As Follows :
Business Development :
Job Role Vision :
- You will be responsible for increasing revenue through new clients and contracts and generating new opportunities in the loyalty marketing, channel incentives and employee recognition marketplace.
Job Description :
- The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Managers work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business manager's responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. - Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Prepare customized proposal presentations to provide the strategy and solutions for various operative loyalty formats in consultation with the pre sales teams.
- Keen market insight to prompt market needs, develop and implement strategies for new products and services accordingly
- The candidate should have 3- 8 years of experience in a business environment, in a sales oriented industry
- Must have been exposed to B2B corporate sales and concept sales with a keen sales and marketing acumen. Specifically dealing with Chief Marketing Officers and Chief HR Officers.
- Ability to develop strong relationships to build either an industry or functional network
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities
- Negotiation skills, resource stewardship and an ability to handle chaos
- A post graduate degree, MBA preferred.
- Relevant graduate degree.
Contact : Puneesh: 7011354635
Kindly share your current ctc & notice period