Manager - Business Development (3-4 yrs)
3 simple asks -
- Exceptional planning, writing & negotiation skills.
- Ability to determine the marketing requirements & drafting a creative brief for the execution team.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
What do we need ?
- 3 to 4 years of experience in full -cycle business development or similar roles, using various reach out techniques, evaluation methods, pitching, negotiations & eventually, closures.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite & Google Workspace.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to sell unique value propositions to potential clients.
- Obsession with digital & social media to effectively convince brands towards an amazing experience they can expect as part of the family.
If onboard, what will your day look like ?
- Noting new trends & identifying areas of opportunity to help various businesses leverage the wide variety of offerings in hand.
- Being an active part of strategic business opportunity discussions on a regular basis & executing the ideas.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients for presenting unique value propositions.
- Liaising with the internal Media team for tracking the existing lead flow thereby, optimizing & improving the quality of leads.
- Qualifying incoming leads as per the company's policies & business model.