Manager - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strives to meet or exceed goals on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Report on weekly and monthly metrics.
- Strategize and own the entire sales cycle from identifying opportunities to closure & collections.
- Understand offerings clearly to effectively communicate with prospects.
- Adding and maintain the list of new prospect databases. A database will be provided; however, the candidate will be expected to add new prospects on his own as well.
- Know and understand the assigned territory, buyer behavior, and buying cycles.
- Prospecting (via cold calling, emailing, and networking)
- To map an account and understand their business/buyer profiles (from managers to CXOs)
- Qualify by BNTD and other new frameworks.
- Working with internal teams to get SOW/Proposals in line with client discussions
- Address prospective/existing customers' needs and concerns.
- Maintain clean and crisp records of the activities, account details, and other sheets.
- Experience in sales for the engineering services & constructions industry for North America (BIM and Scan to BIM), Europe, UK, or ANZ.
- Graduate and an MBA.
- Minimum one year of experience in Inside Sales/Lead Generation for international markets.
- Exceptional communication skills (especially engaging customers over the phone and emails and Linked In).
Skills/Tools/Software are required:
- Cold calling, effective communication, sales skills.