Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:103 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Strategize & Initiate partnerships with Sector Skill Councils.
- Development of new business through Government, State and National directives and through industry/corporates.
- Identify and forge beneficial relationships with a wide range of stakeholders to achieve the objectives of the SSC.
- Drive Sector Skills Business and Acquire new sector skills for revenue management
- Drive revenue from strategic businesses and manage customer engagements.
- Understand business needs and create & execute strategic campaigns with the partners to serve those needs.
- Maintain roadmaps of projects with the partners and help drive them to successful closure.
- To participate and contribute through various networks and platforms relevant for the organization's vision and strategy.
- To engage comprehensively with NSDC, MSDE, SSDMs and other industry members ensuring their critical support to deliver on targets and business plans.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 1+ years of business development experience working in skill development/ vocational education sector.
- Experience in developing profiles of targeted accounts within the industry sector.
- Strong selling skills as well as demonstrated success in stabilizing and developing client relationships.
- Excellent English Communication Skills