Recruiter at Dotflick Solutions
Views:190 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Manager - Business Administration (5-12 yrs)
Manager - Business Administration
Employment Type : Full Time
Job description :
- Budgeting, forecasting, monthly rolling forecast, reporting & other MIS related activities.
- Candidate will be responsible for the Sales Administration function such as Tender terms vetting, customer contract discussions & negotiations, credit control, Project Controlling & Contract & claim management.
- Candidate should have worked in a project/service environment and have some experience as a Commercial Project Controller with SAP experience & Handling small projects/service contracts.
- Receivables & Inventory management, project Opportunity & claim management, Risk management, Internal co-ordination with other stake holders for commercial controlling of the Projects, Project reviews, Risk management and all Audit related topics.
- Ensure compliance with all legal obligations of the company in the Region and adherence to accounting standards & guidelines including various ICFR related compliances.
- Maintain rapport with business stakeholders, managers, and peers by proper communication channel and resolving problem situations.
- Adapt and learn process to provides information to specific requests/questions.
- Maintain continuity of operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Key accountabilities include consistent monitoring of all financials and KPI s and also taking appropriate measures to uphold and go beyond all expectations with sales performance and management
- You will also be responsible for upholding a constant understanding and knowledge of the current and future retail market and providing strategic feedback and decisions on product and store levels and direction
- You will also be responsible for managing Sales, Operations and Business Development teams in having their accountability across their departments, sales projections, controllable costs and operating expenses
- Consistent communication and feedback on each department s performance with the General Manager is also a key element to the role and creating and maintaining brand awareness across the market and amongst clients
- Shared responsibility for profit & loss account and Balance sheet numbers of the Region.
- The candidate will be required to partner the Regional Business & Regional Finance Head in the budgeting, monthly forecasting & achievement of all business KPIs including but not limited to Orders, Revenue, Sales margin, Overheads, Free Cash flow along-with its periodic reviews, variation analysis & reporting.
- Candidate should have excellent analytical, communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Qualification & Experience : Chartered Accountant/full time MBA Finance from a reputed institution with minimum 5 years commercial experience in a project based organization