Managing Director at Belhem Hospitality Pvt Ltd
Views:55 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - BTL/Revenue/Experiential Marketing - Hotel (7-15 yrs)
- Identify challenges and opportunities at regional and caf- level
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Design plans to create impactful new caf- launches - ensuring breakeven in timely manner
- Defining problem statements for struggling cafes and ensuring time-bound turnaround
- Create an experiential plan for impactful customer engagements at caf- level - events, sampling, other local store marketing efforts, etc.
- Manage and develop a team of regional marketing managers responsible for execution of POS collaterals, local store marketing efforts, offline events, tie-ups with regional influencers, etc.
- Analyze ROI on all customer market activities and outline key areas of opportunity with a continuous improvement mindset
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions across print, broadcast and online platforms
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots, supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing
- Scouting, onboarding, managing and coordinating with various marketing agencies etc
- Drive a successful BTL & ATL marketing activities on brand building.