Manager - Brand Strategy/Digital Marketing (5-7 yrs)
- We are looking for a digital strategist to develop strategic direction for Brands based on insights and creativity.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams in execution of all insight discovery, strategy, platform delivery and branded content engagements.
- You should be passionate about emerging culture and have a keen understanding of engaging diverse audiences across diverse platforms.
- You will be responsible for the planning, development and execution of strategic direction for digital first campaigns - specialising in branded content & influencer marketing solutions that have through-the-line extensions as well.
- You'll work on campaigns, provide strategic guidance to clients, and push for brand strategies that really work.
Key responsibilities :
1. Translate briefs into inspiring strategy to kick off and guide campaigns and pitches
2. Build strategies based on insight derived from an in-depth understanding of the brand, consumers- feelings, attitudes and behaviours, and cultural trends, while assessing situations and identifying opportunities
3. Carry out in-depth research about the client's brand and competitor brands, including previous campaigns run by the client's brand as well as competitor brands.
4. Evaluate the demographics of specific media users by analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits to identify target audience appropriate creative ideas and solutions
5. Collaborate with campaign, creative and the media and analytics teams running idea-igniting workshops, brainstorms and briefing sessions where required
6. Brainstorm with team members to decide upon creative ideas to take the campaign, pitches forward and help in make decisions for creative buckets
7. Make suggestions to determine the most effective platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.) that allows the brand to convey messages to target audiences taking into consideration its outreach, frequency of reach and budget
8. Strategise in various stages of development, ensuring campaign delivery that resonates with the brands target audience
9. Drive content effectiveness through developing and leveraging insight from planning to optimisation
10. Identify content hypotheses and testing models together with the Media and Analytics team
11. Write messaging decks and narrative framework with audience-specific messaging
12. Have a high awareness of digital content and the influencer universe - enabling effective discovery and articulation of case studies, explaining how and why things worked or did not work
1. Awareness and understanding of culture and new media trends, and an ability to apply these to content thinking
2. Strong understanding of data analytics and using it to find actionable insight from diverse sources of data (including social listening and keyword analysis)
3. Strong understanding of methods of evaluating the effectiveness of content
4. Demonstrated ability to engage and contribute at the strategic level, both internally and with clients.
5. Demonstrated ability to think strategically while managing multiple projects and adapting quickly and effectively to shifting priorities and short timelines.
6. Excellent influencing skills to work with a variety of clients and internal stakeholders
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 8. Clear and concise business writing and deck/presentation making skill
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
Minimum of 5 years experience in developing digital campaigns and strategies that are commercially driven and creatively inspiring.
Experience on a variety of assignments, from brand strategy work to activation and tactical execution planning including planning content strategies for social and digital content (including paid)
Should have experience working with a range of clients/brands.
4. Experience in the planning, development, management and measurement of brand content (gained in a digital, integrated or media agency, or at a client organisation, or publisher)