Manager - Brand Promotion - FMCG (1-4 yrs)
1-3 years in Brand Promotion in FMCG industry
MBA in Marketing
- Monitor consumer and business trends and identify gaps in the market that provide opportunities for profitable and sustainable revenue generation
- Ensure that all the planned marketing initiatives are aligned with the teams, designed and executed and strictly adhere in all aspects to company standards, eventually contributing to revenue generation.
- Liaise with Agency and Vendors and ensure that elements required to actuate marketing initiatives are as per requirements, cost effective and strictly adhere to company standards.
- Apply best practice guidelines in the area of product, package and promotion whilst implementing marketing activities for increasing store sales
- Continuously monitor and work towards optimizing reach and frequency of communication done across the region
- Develop a thorough understanding of various channels, and derive key imperatives which spell success for stores