Manager - Brand Promotion - FMCG (1-4 yrs)
1-3 years in Brand Promotion in FMCG industry
MBA in Marketing
- Monitor consumer and business trends and identify gaps in the market that provide opportunities for profitable and sustainable revenue generation
- Ensure that all the planned marketing initiatives are aligned with the teams, designed and executed and strictly adhere in all aspects to company standards, eventually contributing to revenue generation.
- Liaise with Agency and Vendors and ensure that elements required to actuate marketing initiatives are as per requirements, cost effective and strictly adhere to company standards.
- Apply best practice guidelines in the area of product, package and promotion whilst implementing marketing activities for increasing store sales
- Continuously monitor and work towards optimizing reach and frequency of communication done across the region
- Develop a thorough understanding of various channels, and derive key imperatives which spell success for stores
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.