Manager - Brand Marketing - IT Hardware (3-7 yrs)
Leading Swiss based IT / Mobile peripherals MNC requires Brand Marketing Manager - Nehru Place ( Delhi)
One of our client leading International Swiss based IT MNC provider of personal computer and mobile peripherals, with its headquartered in Switzerland and administrative headquarters in Newark operating in over 80 countries worldwide . the company has offices throughout Europe, Asia and the rest of the Americas. It has a strong presence in Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and ...it designs products that have an everyday place in people's lives- creating new experiences across music, gaming, video, smart home, and computing.
The Company designs, manufactures and markets products that allow people to connect through music, gaming, video The company develops and markets products like peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, trackballs, microphones, game controllers and webcams.
We are looking for Brand Marketing Manager for our client's office in Nehru place - Delhi
PFB the details
1) Client - Swiss based IT /Mobile peripherals company
2) Location- Nehru Place
3) Experience -3- 7 years in Marketing with an IT Hardware/ similar set up
4) Qualification- MBA( Mktg) -Preferred
5) Compensation - Competitive)
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS
The successful candidate in this position will be a natural born planner who is a team player proven to be able to think outside the box. Additionally, this person should have no problem grasping and articulating the business need for a proposed activity and someone who can move with a sense of urgency while navigating the nuances of a matrix based organization.
KRA- s :
- Develop various marketing & promotional campaign ( tactical)
- Developing various communication tools to enhance revenue, Sales ( Smart phone & Feature phone, LED, Ref, AC, IT & Accessories ) .
- Retail visibility at outlet/ retail stores thru signage, Pos & merchandise, n other mktg material
- Tactical & Strategic Outdoors campaigns & OOH .
- Trade marketing & Engagement thru various initiatives
- Strategic participation in Exhibitions / conferences/ product launches
- Activation program, Events, Sponsorships. press conference & MICE
- Media Planning including Cinema, Radio, In film Promotion as niche promotional tool
- Visual Merchandise, planogram and roadmap of engagement activities with the team.
- Product specific merchandising to drive its USP in stores/outlet & getting TOM visibility . Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization's website
- Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
- Improving the user experience on the company's website(Includes design, content and usability)
- Inter / intra department coordination & alignment with product, procurement, finance &Mktg / sales
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers- expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
The Marketing Manager's skill set
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv or contact Puneesh - 9548238406
Kindly share .
- Current ctc N notice period
- Current company
- Reson for leaving the current set up