Manager - Brand Marketing - Consumer Durable (1-14 yrs)
Role: Brand Marketing Manager
Type: Full Time
- Manage the entire marketing mix for the emerging consumer durable brand.
- Build the brand identity and product development strategy, develop and execute the plan.
- Manage all branding campaigns, its ideation, budgeting, coordination with agencies/vendors and internal stakeholders, implementation and post-campaign analysis
- Identify collaborations, cross-promotions and new partnerships to grow brand
- Planning, implementation & execution of Brand Campaign with the Advertising agencies and vendors.
- Responsible for liaisoning with various media and communications agencies, and driving the execution of marketing strategies in co-ordination with PR Team
- Craft innovative online campaigns while maintaining desired margins, implement geography and platform-specific campaigns to achieve business objectives.
- Manage, leverage and grow digital platforms and tools.
- Manage and work closely with Digital team, create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertising and other marketing related projects. Producing valuable & engaging content for the website, social media and blog that attracts & converts our target group.
- Continuously analyze sales, marketing and competition data. Develop insight for sales & top management and perform consumer research.
- Identify the gap in product offering. Liaise internally and externally and accomplish successful launch of the product.