Senior Consultant at Accord Manpower Services
Views:1102 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Brand Marketing - Advertising Firm (7-16 yrs)
- Developing Annual Marketing Plan, Strategy and budgets with the leadership team.
- Creating media and communication strategy - ATL, BTL, Social Media, Digital, CRM and PR.
- Drive content / brand assets creation across different formats.
- Closely work with all External Agencies - Brand, Creative, Digital agency & Internal teams to work on Brand Campaigns, Product & Scheme Creatives, Regional design requirements with the Creative / Digital Ad agencies - including & not limited to - TVC, Print, Radio ads, POSM, Retail Design,, Packaging elements development etc in coordination with Product / Category teams
- Coordinate closely with other internal Marketing Spocs like Digital, Events, Retail & Media for their respective area's creatives & artwork requirements.
- Independently Coordinate with Product, Category, Regional Sales & Operations Teams for all their requirement of artwork and end to end planning on - Printing,, Production and dispatch closure - all in timeliness as required by business
- Work with Internal Teams & Agency on content development (Both for Offline & Online) - including Video Shoots, Still Shoots, Digital Content,
- Conceptualizing and Designing Retail Elements like - Exhibition / Stall Designs, Fixture & Furnishing design, In shop & Outshop Display & Merchandising, Innovative displays. Work with VM spoc on Product Catalogues, Design books etc.
- Designing and closing all Events and activation Collaterals for Annual Event, Distributor / Dealer / Category Meets, Training Programs and Sales Conference.
- Taking care of all corporate identity elements & special projects
- Handles all Operations part of Brand Marketing i.e. Vendor Coordination and management, follow up and closure, billing and MIS management related to above profile
- Support the field and channel sales team in development and execution of customer acquisition programs.
- Spearheading strategic brand alliances and partnerships to strengthen consumer engagement.
- Cross functional collaboration with Finance, SCM, IT, Legal, Operations and Training to ensure seamless execution of marketing initiatives.
- Al Internal Employee Communication, Corporate & Channel Branding
- Establish effective relationships with Senior Management, Service departments, Category Heads, Product Team and External Agencies.
- Close relation with Subordinates to ensure harmonious working conditions.
- Team management and mentorship.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.