Manager - Brand Marketing (3-10 yrs)
Role: Brand Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Telangana, Hyderabad
- Expertise in B2B Tech Brand Marketing. Should have experience creating brand stories for scale up companies.
- Should be able to lead brand messaging creation from scratch to create the company positioning. Build consensus among the C-Suite and drive adoption throughout the company
- Be creative with how to activate this new brand messaging using all available channels that our target audience uses - all the way from podcasts to videos to events to ad campaigns
- Have a clear understanding of our target audience and how to reach them via brand campaigns
- Measure brand awareness and perception and ensure we have clear, actionable data and feedback to evaluate past campaigns and inform future initiatives
- Be able to work across functional areas, especially in an environment of high growth
- Proven ability to be self directed with minimal supervision
- Proven written and verbal communication, with a knack to communicate complex ideas in easy to understand simple language.
- Help define B2B brands, worked on campaigns that connect with people at a human level, and measured the impact of brand initiatives
- Proficient in defining and tracking success metrics
- Excellent creative and marketing instincts
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Experience in positioning technical products to both technical users and decision makers.