Manager - Brand & Digital Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Hi, Job Seekers
Greetings of the Day!
Japanese MNC // Position- Brand & Digital Marketing Manager, Noida
Prefer from #FMCG #Consumableelectronics #kitchenappliances
- Create high quality digital campaign briefs - Identify the market gap being addressed, mention how it is being addressed & define overall campaign objective & direction.
- Develop & Execute offline/traditional, digital, and paid social advertising programs for the business.
- Plan & Execute Digital Campaigns in coordination with Agency for B2C (Consumer Electronics) and B2B
- Measure ROI, KPIs and prepare budget
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build #digitalamarketing roadmap for the business
- #SEO, #SEM
- Manage the #socialmedia Handles for the organization on all top platforms (FB, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.). Create communication themes & calendars. Maximize engagement & number of followers/ subscribers.
- Email, SMS, Whats app #Campaign, plan and execution through #marketingautomationtools Marketing Automation Tools
- Branding Building (Internal & External)
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Know Media Buying across Search, Social and Programmatic
- Execute PR Activities
- Analytics & Consumer Intelligence (Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity)
Work closely with product and marketing teams to plan and execute 360-degree campaigns
- 5-7 Years relevant Brand & Digital Marketing Experience
- Prior experience with a digital marketer, a media agency, or a marketing responsibility in a leading consumer company
- Prior Experience in offline/traditional, digital, and paid social advertising programs for the business.
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good experience with marketing analytics (Google Analytics 360- , GA4, Adobe Analytics)
- Deep understanding of SEO and how search engines work
Passionate & Self Motivated
Prefer - Immediate Joiner
Interested candidates share your update resume