Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:123 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Brand Communications - Digital Marketing Firm (3-10 yrs)
The Offer :
Lead a team of digital marketers
Excellent opportunity to work for a leading agency
Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a digital marketing company that designs strategic solutions to improve brands' and businesses' customer experience. They have partnered with global leading organisations and created award-winning campaigns with their ability to blend creativity and technology.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Marketing Communications role.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You have strong knowledge about industry and market trends.
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to critically evaluate ideas and concepts
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder