HR Consultant at HR - Corporate Advisory
Views:46 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Brand Communications (4-8 yrs)
Brand Communication Manager
Job Location: Gurgaon, India
Travel : 50% of the time
Key Responsibilities :
- Contribute to the overall development of client brand strategies and plans as per the organizations need.
- Conceptualize & Lead creative marketing and communication roadmap and approaches to help markets and position client to attract partners, new channels & BD.
- Plan & Execute the marketing and communications strategies for various channels/audience (TG).
This will include :
- Creation of brand positioning platforms and generation of effective communication plan.
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products - presentations, briefings & New Product Launches etc.
- Plan and implement marketing approaches including targeting, messaging; data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation.
- Develop & Execute a digital strategy (including webpage) for various platforms.
- Design & manage the engagement programmes for various stakeholders/channels.
- Competition benchmarking
- Ensure the brand meets expectations through monitoring marketing trends and partner/stakeholder feedback.
- Ownership of the collateral development including packaging, manuals, spec sheets, POP/POSM material etc.
- Brand training to various stakeholders
- Support the professional development of the team to continuously develop skills and expertise and strengthen brand.
- Media planning, buying & Exposure in vendor management.
- Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure programme milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
- Represent client at external meetings and conferences.
- Manage various agencies/vendors for respective projects, regular reviews & operations.
Successful Candidate Profile :
- Postgraduate from premier institute preferred MBA/PGDM in Marketing with 4-8 years of experience.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Presentation, Excel & Word.
- Advanced analytical skills with experience in collecting, organizing, analysing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy.
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Self-motivated, self-driven with a solution-finding approach/thinking.
- Demonstrate high values of ownership in a dynamic and fast-paced-culture.
- Attention to detail, ability to prfioritize and organise.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Employment Type : Full-time