Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:728 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Brand Communication & Client Services - Loyalty Campaign (2-5 yrs)
Leading Global MNC Requires Mgr ( Brand Communication & Client service)- Loyalty campaign- Delhi( Saket)
One of our client a Leading Global MNC operating in over 40 countries and it is the world's largest set up in CRM/ Loyalty / Direct Marketing & Channel Marketing Programme. The client is a world leader in the Loyalty program, Employee benefit, & REWARD Mgt Business. It is a Global MNC Headquatered in France with with operations in India, UK, US, Middle east & other european countries across the globe.
We are looking for MGR - ( Brand Communication & Client Service ) for Delhi office at Saket
The JOB DESCRIPTION is as follows -
1) CLIENT - Global MNC
2) POSITION - Mgr - (Brand Communication & Client Service) - Loyalty Campaign
3) JOB LOCATION - Saket( Delhi)
4) 5 Days week (corporate day shift)
5) Experience - 2- 5 years in Client service /Account Mgt / Brand Communication
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS-
Job Role Vision :
- To manage loyalty programme & CRM marketing /reward programme & sustain and grow the business from existing clients by delivering exceptional client service.
- To achieve this through relationship building, & regular planning
- Proactive thinking and client competition mapping
- Prepare proposals and presentations for the clients to help project their product in the right direction.
- Facilitate new customer acquisition prepare concept, present & execute
- Product Sales Analysis & Revenue Maximization.
- Advice the clients on various Customer Loyalty and retention program .
- Process Definition & Business Plan.
- Relationship building with National & international brand in order to get them on board for extensive co-branding activities.
- Mapping the markets for the client, region specific marketing campaign.
- Managing Good client relations
- Managing end to end programs operation, e.g. validation, invoicing, liaising with vendors.
- Managing Loyalty/ CRM programmes
- Manage multiple program horizons e.g. Customer / Channel / Employee.
- Meeting Revenue targets
- Ensure that project objectives are met by monitoring and measuring progress and taking corrective actions when necessary.
- Analyze and values add to existing projects being executed
- Data analysis & Interpretation
- Coordinate project execution with operations & internal teams.
- Maintaining the clients database. Sharing the weekly MIS & database with the Client & Internal team.
- Preparing and supervising the production of soft and hard POPs
- Maintaining and updating reports on the excel sheets
- Preparing final reports and submitting to the clients
- Negotiating with the vendors on rates and ensuring the project is completed within the timelines shared with the client
- Coordinating with the creative department for allocating the creatives for the locations identified during the recce for branding
- Resolving any issues faced at the time of recce or deployment
- Making and submitting the closure report of the projects
Key Attributes Required :
- Strong perseverance
- Good working knowledge of MS office./ Excel
A Graduate/Post Graduate with 2 - 4 years working experience in client servicing, operations, account administration above Including power point, word, and excel
- Ability to work on MS tools with proficiency
- Client Servicing operations management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Diligent, self-motivated, flexible and responsible
- Outstanding team player and problem solver with good analytical ability
- Detail-minded, careful, sensitive to numbers and result driven
If the position interests you kindly contact Puneesh- 7011354635
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.