Head HR at People Champions
Views:34 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - B2B Sales - Travel (3-5 yrs)
- Promoting the brand and driving Revenue targets from Travel Trade segments and Corporates.
- To source, onboard and manage new and existing travel agents and generate enquiries
- Collaborating closely with internal teams for Familiarization Tours, Roadshows, Training Programs and Seminars to educate and create awareness about the existing homes and the brand as a whole.
- Preparing Strategic Road Maps, Annual Action Plan, Budget-sheets, Budget allocations and various other reports to ensure that activities, travel plan and participations are very much in sync and followed appropriately.
- Always looking out for opportunities to network and engage with various sections of the travel trade to ensure brand recall.
- Participating in Regional Trade Shows to gauge new potential markets and accounts, thereby adapting with the market trends and grabbing new business opportunities to meet & exceed revenue targets.
- Maintaining relationships and constantly assisting, updating and training the Travel partners about the destinations where Saffron Stays has presence, product offers, services, and activities through personal visits, telecalls, and personalized emails.
- Data management and maintenance in internal software.