Co - Founder at Mantras2Success.com
Views:5 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - B2B Sales/Lead Generation - IT (6-8 yrs)
- Good experience in handling End to End sales
- Lead Generation, Pipeline Building, and Client Relationship
- Management, setting up ODC Service, Account Management, and Client
- Servicing International Sales/New Business Development/marketing Aptitude.
- Basic IT know- how i.e., understanding application of Information Technology
- Prior inside sales/marketing experience will be an added advantage
- Flexible to work in a 24X5 environment
Job Responsibilities :
- Work extensively on New Business Acquisition and Development.
- Responsible for Business Development activities in US Australia, Middle East, APAC Region, and Europe markets.
- Bringing in Requirement for Technical discussion and Analysis on various topics of sales.
- Engaging and interacting with ' C ' Level CEO, CIO, CTO, or ' V or D ' level.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; negotiating on contracts and proposals.
- Cross selling and up selling different products and enhance existing relationships skillfully.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Driving internal process for international functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to develop new services.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Communicating with Key Decision Makers/Influencers to promote the services.
- Using previous marketing experience overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize features and benefits of represented products/ services, provide accurate quotes, and determine appropriate escalation point to provide solutions to customer issues.
- Build and maintain an accurate customer/ prospect database by profiling and capturing relevant customer/ prospect information.
- Recommend improvements or changes to internal processes and data processing to acquire or exceed marketing goals, and to achieve the highest level of client customer satisfaction.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.