Manager - B2B Sales - IT Software (4-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Own and meet a product revenue target
- Create and manage an effective pipeline of leads and prospects
- Identify methods to generate leads and inquiries
- CRM and sales funnel pipeline management and sales reporting
- Demonstrate/present products to the clients and aware them about the features provided.
- Negotiate the terms of enterprise/multi-user licensing agreements
- Revenue forecasting
- Manage the distribution/reseller relationship for software sales
- B.Tech or an MBA (Marketing)
Skills & Experience :
- 4+ years of overall software product/platform selling experience (SaaS Product) into B2B.
- Should not be selling software services but Software product only
- Experience of selling technology products to architects, interior designers and building product manufacturers in the Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction (AEC) industry would be an added advantage (not mandatory)
- Strong structured/consultative selling and executive relationship experience.
- Ability to identify strategic client pain points and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.