Head Talent Acquisition at Oceanworld
Views:89 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - B2B Sales - IT (5-7 yrs)
About the company :
Working timing : 9 AM-6 PM
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Work Location :
- 3 Location
- Mumbai, Bangalore, Noida
Interview Process : 3 rounds - (google meet)
1) Should have software product sales knowledge, VIRTUAL REALITY EXP IS A MUST.
2) Need candidate from Startup companies
3) Good Multi-tasking, Problem Solving, Interpersonal & Communication Skills
Position : Sales Manager
Location : Bangalore, Mumbai, Noida (3 openings) Reports to:
Exp Level: 5+ Years
We are seeking dynamic high-energy Sales Manager(IC role) with prior product sales experience, sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and strong technical aptitude to tap fast-growing demand for our immersive technology product. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy sales candidate to be at the front line with a high-tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects.
Job Responsibilities :
- Own and meet a product revenue target
- Create and manage an effective pipeline of leads and prospects
- Identify methods to generate leads and inquiries
- CRM and sales funnel pipeline management and sales reporting
- Demonstrate/present products to the clients and aware them about the features provided.
- Negotiate the terms of enterprise/multi-user licensing agreements
- Revenue forecasting
- Manage the distribution/reseller relationship for software sales
- B.Tech, B. Arch. or an MBA in Marketing
Skills & Experience :
- 5+ years of overall software product/platform selling experience (SaaS Product) into B2B. Should not be selling software services but Software product only
- Experience of selling technology products to architects, interior designers and building product manufacturers in the Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction (AEC) industry would be an added advantage (not mandatory)
- Strong structured/consultative selling and executive relationship experience.
- Ability to identify strategic client pain points and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Candidates with previous experience of CRM tools will be preferred
- Prior experience in technology startup is highly desirable
Other skills :
- The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect's needs in a high productivity environment.
- Assertive, passionate, consultative; loves to compete and win