Manager - B2B Sales - Healthcare Domain - IT (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager for one of our clients.
HealthCloudAI, is building an assistive AI solution to bring about a phenomenal change in the quality of Indian healthcare. If you are excited about bringing a positive change in Indian healthcare, you can contribute significantly by joining them as a Sales Manager & you will get to work with the founders (PhDs from University of Maryland) as well as an accomplished team of IIT, NIT and BITS engineers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Pitching the product & features to existing and prospected clients.
2. Maintaining a strong relationship with Doctors' and other Healthcare professionals by being the face of the brand.
3. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
4. Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
5. Plan, execute & promote the business and achieve the sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
6. Undertake sales promotion campaigns, product launches, demonstrations, displays etc
7. Work in a cross-functional team and actively interface with digital marketing team to improve marketing plans by analysing the territory/markets potential, tracking sales and status reports.
1. Strong experience in independently executing sales strategies within stipulated cost and schedules.
2. Good analytical, judgmental and negotiation skills to close deals
3. Discipline in execution and follow up of sales process to achieve desired results
1. Graduation (must), Relevant work experience: 2 year+
2. Experience preferably in B2B sales with healthcare.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English
4. Knowledge in MS Office & familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
5. Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs, proactive & self-motivated individual with effective time management & multitasking skills.
- Past work experience in a Healthcare start-up with US target clients is a strong plus.