HR at Sutra Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:37 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - B2B Sales - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
Sales Manager - B2B
This opening is for Mumbai, Delhi & Pune. Addresses are mentioned below:
Pune: Kothrud office- Sr.No-94/5/6P2,2nd Floor, Office No.11, Shivdatta Plaza, Opp- Bandal Capital, Kothrud, Pune-411038
Mumbai: Ajanta House, 2nd floor, Dunzo Office, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Delhi: Second Floor, G5 Hauz Khas Enclave, Block G, Kharera, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Meeting the clients F2F, interacting, and gaining detailed knowledge about their business, identifying the key areas of improvement.
- Offering proactive solutions to improve the performance of key metrics.
- Identifying opportunities of additional revenue generation, lead creation for upselling other services provided by Dunzo.
- Being customer-obsessed and ensuring that the clients are happy with the services provided by Dunzo & act as the best promoters of our brand through WOM, brand social media handles, and other promotional activities done by the brand.
- Quality Metrics : Ensuring that all the key merchant metrics of Dunzo are adhered to and making sure of every order being delivered the way it's supposed to be with no margins for errors or affects the customer experience adversely.
- Internal coordination : This involves coordinating with all internal stakeholders which includes but not limited to Category managers, Finance, Marketing, supply, and other allied teams.
- Bachelor's or associate degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Familiar with the geography and market understanding of the city.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Knowing the local language is mandatory.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent organizational and team handling skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Basic understanding of excel is a must.