Manager - B2B Sales - Carpooling Business (4-9 yrs)
About Quick Ride (http://www.quickride.in) :
iDisha is a product development startup founded in 2014. At iDisha, we have developed a product called Quick Ride (www.quickride.in). Quick Ride is used actively by professionals for their daily commute in Bangalore. We are working with companies like WIPRO, TCS, Cognizant, Amazon, Persistent, Infosys, IBM, etc., to introduce to their employees as a solution to do Carpool and Bikepool. Quick Ride is No. 1 carpooling company in Bangalore branches are in Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi, Pune Mumbai, Delhi and expanding in Kolkata.
Please Find the below Job Description :
Experience : 4 - 9 Years
Location : Mumbai
MARKETING : B2B Lead/Manager
REQUIRED SKILL SET & QUALITIES :
- Who understand the Vision and would like to participate and own the vision.
- Be like a partner than an employee.
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment with everyday challenges and unbounded responsibilities.
- Know the target audience better than anyone, anywhere
- An analytical, quantitative mindset. Result-oriented, go-getter attitude.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines and constrained budgets.
- Excellent communication, presentation, self-organization, and Leadership skills
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identify marketing strategy and plan of action to increase market visibility and its execution.
- B2B Sales. Target large enterprises, demonstrate Quick Ride and get campaign approvals.
- Working on profitable business contracts from corporates as well as generate a lead.
- Achieving sales targets through the acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Responsible for meeting Sales quotas and surpassing client expectations
- Doing a thorough mapping of potential clients, effectively prioritizing them, and then charting the sales approach
- Building strong interpersonal relationships with key client decision-makers (middle/senior management) actively seek and develop new prospects.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence a purchase.
- Adhering to the daily meeting targets.
- Responsible for securing business for corporate business transient and group market by maintaining top accounts & implementing strategic solicitation and relationship methods to achieve the goal.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.