Manager - B2B Marketing - Fertilizer (2-14 yrs)
Role : Marketing Manager - B2B
Type : Full Time
Key responsibilities :
- Collaborate with partners to jointly define, develop, execute and analyze high-impact go-to-market digital and physical campaigns including timelines, channels, merchandising, promotion, customer value propositions, messaging, campaign goals and measurement.
- Develop an understanding of the drivers of customer acquisition, activation and retention and translate those insights into go-to-market programs, campaigns and promotions.
- Execute campaigns leveraging the full range of merchandising vehicles available, using data, analysis and best practices to optimize your decisions and maximize ROI.
- Support Business Development teams with content and marketing programs for partners.
- Work closely with Business Development, PR, Product Management, UX, Brand, Legal, Category Leads, Retail teams and other stakeholders to ensure internal cross-functional alignment.
- Represent in meetings with key partners, as well as establish strong, collaborative relationships with partners through the go-to-market and customer activation lifecycle.
- Educating the partner on products, resources and partnerships opportunities through events, seminars, webinars.
- Report weekly on our success metrics including performance of launch, acquisition and retention activity.
- Experience in influencing global brands and getting alignment on strategy.
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment