Manager - B2B Marketing - Event Management (4-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns for live marketing channels and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Execute and manage large tradeshows, open house events, seminars from ideation to execution all across India.
- Experience in coordination with vendors for booth design, developing marketing collaterals.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Create and oversee marketing activities, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- BE Mechanical, MBA preferred.
- 3-4 years B2B industry experience
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi.
- Should have working proficiency in MS Office, CRM.
- Knowledge of lead management process is preferred.
- Experience collaborating with teams in India and abroad.