Founder at Serving Skill
Views:364 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Associate Director - Sales - Technology Solution (10-15 yrs)
Job Role :
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Perform project management activities including: development and management of work plans, schedules and project budgets
- Project management activities including : development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, risks, resources, and quality.
- Work with Directors and Partners to develop and present company Advisory offerings to the market.
- Focused on connecting consumers with innovative tech products, technology sales is all about identifying the customers who can benefit from a particular solution and showing them how that solution can meet their needs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Looking for candidates for Technology Solutions Sales - Digital Transformation Practice (Manager to Associate Director levels)
- Experience in Sales of Large Scale Technology Centered Solutions to Central & State Governments
- Strong expertise in SAP based / SAS based solutions sales (Tech alliances)
- E2E Sales experience, Client Management, Internal Stakeholder Management
Additional Information :
Required Qualification :
- Graduation - Any Graduate
- In Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Preferred Age Group : All Age
Preferred Gender : All
Mandatory Skills :
- Solutions sales, SAP, SAS, E2E sales
Additional Skills :
- Communication skills, Client management, Internal Stakeholder Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.