Founder at Serving Skill
Views:111 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Associate Director - Sales - Technology Solution (10-15 yrs)
Job Role :
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Perform project management activities including: development and management of work plans, schedules and project budgets
- Project management activities including : development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, risks, resources, and quality.
- Work with Directors and Partners to develop and present company Advisory offerings to the market.
- Focused on connecting consumers with innovative tech products, technology sales is all about identifying the customers who can benefit from a particular solution and showing them how that solution can meet their needs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Looking for candidates for Technology Solutions Sales - Digital Transformation Practice (Manager to Associate Director levels)
- Experience in Sales of Large Scale Technology Centered Solutions to Central & State Governments
- Strong expertise in SAP based / SAS based solutions sales (Tech alliances)
- E2E Sales experience, Client Management, Internal Stakeholder Management
Additional Information :
Required Qualification :
- Graduation - Any Graduate
- In Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Preferred Age Group : All Age
Preferred Gender : All
Mandatory Skills :
- Solutions sales, SAP, SAS, E2E sales
Additional Skills :
- Communication skills, Client management, Internal Stakeholder Management