Delivery Manager at Kuling Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:64 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Alliances - Hotel (4-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets.
- Focus on growth and development of existing clients, together with generating new business Conduct market analysis and research on the dynamics of the account Develop a pricing structure for the client.
- Manage conflict and come up with effective negotation and sales strategies.
- Building Partnerships : Initiate discussion with identified new partners; Detail the concept of loyalty programs to key decision makers of the partner; seek inputs/ involvement of superior at critical stages of the discussion; effectively interact with the brand relationship management team.
- Partnerships Documentation: Complete Partnership documentation; share details with business relationship management team during transition of partner management.
- Market Information: Gather & share key market trends with marketing head heads
- Review and develop effective marketing and branding strategies across all properties in India
- Drive and implement innovative communication strategies across traditional and new media to attract new and retain existing customers
- Monitor, enhance and review effectiveness of existing marketing programs in-store and media led
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement tactical alterations to the marketing plan as necessary.
- Select and manage external agencies to deliver on marketing goals (Design Agency, Mystery Shopping Agency and PR)
- Deliver consistently on business results through partnerships, strategic alliances and proper agency management Develop and implement an effective annual marketing plan and budget. Review the same every quarter for improvisation.
- Create strong brands via suitable channels such as PR, advertising, and other innovative methods.
- Oversee and efficiently utilize branding opportunities such as media partners, other retail tie-ups-
- Develop plans to launch New outlets/ Brands