HR Executive - Team Lead at Recruitment & Staffing
Views:68 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Agency Recruitment & Development - Insurance (2-5 yrs)
Company-Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Age-Min 25 max 40 years
In this role, the ARDM will be responsible for finding people interested in becoming Insurance Agents and getting them qualified to sell insurance policies. ARDM will also be expected to help them in selling policies by joint field working and operations support. For this purpose, ARDM will be trained intensely by the company.
Job purpose :
- To ensure sell of our insurance products
- To ensure quality advisors are being recruited and developed
- To communicate changing customer needs to the top management
- To expand our reach to untapped customers
- Development of advisors:
- To regularly hold the meetings with Branch Manager for training advisors on various fronts
- To assist advisors in closing crucial sales call
- To work as a coach for the team of advisors
- Make daily sales call:
- To make field visits to generate leads for sales on daily basis
- To follow up on already generated leads to close them successfully
- To make policy renewals:
- To renew the policys sold in earlier year for maintaining optimum persistency
- A Graduate degree within the age group of 25 to 40 years, who has been a local resident for some time
- At least 2 years experience of field sales jobs in any industry.
- Team handling experience of more than 6 months would be a plus.
- Means to travel locally via owned or reliable public conveyance
- Android based smart-phone with an active connection.
Send updated CV in this email id