Manager - Affluent & Elite Wealth Management - NBFC (3-15 yrs)
Affluent & Elite Wealth Manager - NBFC (Sr Associate till SVP)
WM grades: Sr Associate to SVP
LOCATIONS: MUMBAI, DELHI, BANGALORE, HYDERABAD, PUNE
Open Positions: 8 in major metros 4 in smaller towns
CTC : Best in the industry, based on current and business potential.
- Expected : AUM managed would be 125 to 150X CTC
- Expected revenue : 1.5X of CTC in 1st year.
- Organization would provide open architecture, wide spectrum of wealth products, IB, Family Office platforms and adequate time frame for building books and clients.
The person in this role will be the front face of the orgaization being responsible for contributing to the topline by developing advisory relationships by proactively acquiring HNI clients and providing them with integrated financial services.
- Acquire, manage and advise HNI Clients in all asset classes like Debt, Alternate Assets, Equity Broking, Mutual Funds, PMS, PE, Bonds, Structured Products etc
- Generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients
- Understand investment/financial needs, risk apetite of the client to create and manage a long term Asset Allocation plan
- Identify and execute on new business opportunities with existing clients
- Handle the clients investment portfolio, providing financial research, accurate information and tailor made financial solutions
3. Desirable Candidate Profile
- Essential -Understanding in Equities MF, tax planning, financial planning, profiling, fixed income
- Essential -Should be relationship oriented with good inter-personal and people skills
- Essential -Impactful communication skills to effectively engage affluent consumers
- Essential- Exceptional track record of managing portfolio of HNI Clients
Desirable- MBA, CA, CFA, NISM V-A