Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:99 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Affluent Acquisition - Business Development/Sales - Financial Services (5-8 yrs)
Affluent Acquisition Manager - Hyderabad/Bangalore
Business development job opportunity for a professional holding minimum 5 years of experience who is keen to work in fast paced environment dealing in financial products and services. You must hold expertise in lead generation, business development and dealing with the HNI clients in order to pitch the sales and achieve the goals and targets accordingly. You must have excellent written as well as verbal communication skills. You would be responsible for provide product knowledge to the prospects to build relationship with them in order to recognize and meet their needs and requirements.
If this sounds interesting, feel free to apply!!
Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore
Your Employer : A multinational financial services corporation that comprises investment banking, advisory and transaction services, capital markets, risk management solutions, retail banking and cards.
- Building and maintaining relationship with the new and existing clients.
- Proactively searching for new prospects and potential leads for the business in order to acquire new clients for the business.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the new and existing clients, providing the knowledge of the products to them in order to meet their needs.
- Cross selling of the products to their customer and creating demand for them by understanding customer's need and pitching the products to them accordingly.
- Generating leads for the business in order to broaden the clientele.
- Interacting the HNI clients and utilize best of your knowledge to build relationships with them in order to recognize with financial products and services.
- Achieving and exceeding the desired goals and targets.
- Getting new clients boards by effectively customizing and cross selling an expensive set of products and services to new and existing customers.
- MBA post graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in sales, business development and lead generation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a presentable personality.
- Proficiency in computer and technology skills.
- Excellent sales pitching, influencing and relationship management skills.
- Relevant experience in sales, business development, lead generation, new client acquisition and dealing with HNI clients.
- Proficiency in financial sales and customer service.
What is in store for you?
- Opportunity to work with a leading, global firm in the industry.
- Fast track career growth.